10.16.2005

the moon glows closer thru smog

As we pulled out of the driveway last night, and looked left over the hill, there she was, the moon, enormous and full. Plump in her sweet irony, she lingered gianormous even as she rose high.

Kili and I are in full honeymoon, in full manifest. We are transitioning from hippie to yippie, yuppie, stylish, and set-up. We are closer in our union and co-habitation. I am finally living in the material world I have been trying to manifest for so long. I have the resources to set myself in the world I physically want to be in, which gives space for the spirit and unharnessed creativity.
We glow. We are rocking it. We play, sass, and continually dance with each other. Love ineffable. I shine to be here. I can barely believe it: I continually give thanks for us having met each other.
We went to Guelph for breakfast this morning. What a fun town on a mound. It is so regal and playful. I am inspired.
Time to bust out the sewing machine.

Zoe, I will post bathroom and kitchen pictures real soon: I need daylight to do this best I think, and I am painting the bathroom right now. I am doing it various shades of white and cream, and will decorate it in antiques in various shades of white.
I will do a blog soon on the antique mall.

No comments: